Welcome to Copdock Classic Motorcycle Club
The Copdock Classic Motorcycle Club (CCMC) is run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts for the goodwill and promotion of motorcycling.
- The 2013 draw bike, a 1972 Norton Commando 750 Fastback was won by Paul Napier from Clacton, Essex.
- The CCMC Committee & our 2013 Show guest of honour Carl Fogarty
- John Reynolds, the guest of honour on the Orwell Motorcycles stand
- Bikes on this hill outside Washbrook Service Station before our 2013 Fun Run
- From our 2013 Show - Kevin Carmichael's superb stunt show
- The SERV BMW RT1200 donated to SERV in 2011 by the CCMC Committee
- The 2013 Show guest of honour Carl Fogarty
- 2013 Show Best Club Stand The Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club
- Foggy & the Bikesure folks, who kindly provided free insurance for the 2013 prize bike
- A great turn out of show bikes at the 2013 Show
- A meeting of greats on the Orwell Motorcycles stand at the 2013 Show
- A great view of the 2013 Show from an incoming paraglider
- Henry Cole launching the Bottpower bike by Nick Sadler of Retro Moto Engineering
- The CCMC Committee and the new SERV liveried motorcycle a 2014 Honda CrossRunner
- Chief Fire Officer, Mark Hardingham receiving the keys to the Firebike from the CCMC Vice Chairman Andy Hall along with CCMC Committee members.
- An amazing array of bikes inside the Custom Tent.
- The 2014 draw bike, a 1972 1972 BSA A65L 650cc Lightning was won by Steve Winlow from Ipswich, Suffolk.
- The CCMC Committee & our 2014 Show guest of honour Henry Cole
- Henry Cole & the 2014 draw bike a 1972 BSA A65L 650cc Lightning
- From our 2014 Show - Two Brothers Stunt Team
- From our 2014 Show - The World Famous White Helmets performing in the Main Arena at the 2014 Show.
- The 2014 Show guest of honour Henry Cole
Presentation of the 2016 draw bike to Mark Tindale from Thetford photos now available.
Attention traders coming to our show! Trinity Park are pleased to offer site wide Wifi access for card machines etc for the princely sum of £10 for the day. Please email us for more information.
Travelling from afar to our Show? Do you need some camping?
Suffolk Academy is providing low cost camping arrangements for people travelling to and from the Copdock Motorcycle Show this year. As the site for this year's successful Lowdown Biker Camp, it is an ideal site to bring your bikes and camping gear on your way to and from the festivities.
We are pleased to announce that eTickets are now available for our 25th Show on Sunday 2nd October 2016 here.
Don't forget about our 2nd Fun Run of the year to the Middleton Bell on Sunday 31st July 2016.
Meet at The Cameo Hotel on the old A12, Copdock from 9:30am for a 11.00am start.
The destination is to The Middleton Bell Public House.
More details here.
- New photos of the Triumph Flat Tracker added.
- Plus the come and see it at on our stand at Felixstowe at the end of the 46th Ipswich to Felixstowe Vehicle Road Run on Sunday 1st May.
- A belated Happy New Year to all our friends & followers. Get ready for breaking news in the next few days time as to the line up for our 25th show in 2016!
Show review page should be ready in the next couple of weeks.
- The lucky winner of the 1975 Honda CB400F was Norman Bird of Ipswich.
- Pre-Booked Registration of Traders & Autojumblers has closed. Pay On day is still available, see here for the Price List.
- Final update to the list of confirmed Custom Traders, Traders & Autojumblers for the Show.
- We have updated the list of confirmed Custom Traders, Traders & Autojumblers for the Show.
This will be updated as we have more people confirm.