Click on the links below to view the news from that year.
- 22nd Show pictures & prize bike presentation now available.
- Great 2013 Show review on the Sump Magazine website including great photo gallery.
- Great feedback from the man himself!
Thanks to the organisers of the copdock show in Ipswich.. I had great day.! Cheers.. #beertime— Carl Fogarty (@carlfogarty) October 6, 2013
- The 2013 draw prize bike was won by Paul Napier from Clacton.
He bought the winning ticket on show day from the Copdock Club stand. He has been coming to the show every year since it was at Copdock, and never thought he would win. His wife is a long time Commando fan from when she was a teenager, so it's good to know the bike will be appreciated.
- Less than a week until the show and we have great news from Orwell Motorcycles, they are proud to have 3 times British Superbike Champion, John Reynolds on their stand at our show.
- We can also announce we will have Blast From The Past vintage speedway racing riding some of their vintage bikes in the Main Arena.
- CCMC at the 39th Henham Steam Rally pictures added.
This year at the 22nd the Copdock Motorcycle Show is extremely proud to welcome Carl Fogarty, the legend of World Superbike as our Guest of Honour.
Current list of confirmed Traders & Autojumblers is available.
Click here to download this years poster.
The CCMC Committee are very pleased to announce a very special guest attending the 22nd Copdock Classic Motorcycle Show.
More details to follow, watch this space......
- A tentative date set for the first fun run of the year is set for Sunday 12th May 2013, destination to be confirmed very soon.
- The 2013 draw prize bike has been chosen. A 1972 Norton Commando 750 Fastback, a beautiful classic. The proceeds from ticket sales this year will be going to SERV Suffolk & Cambridgeshire.