Click on the links below to view the news from that year.
- The CCMC would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and a prosperous 2015 and look forward to seeing you all at our show.
- 23nd Show pictures & prize bike presentation now available.
- Pictures, pictures & more pictures. This year we're trying something new & uploading all the pictures from the Show to our Flickr site. So far there are almost 800.
- Don't miss the auction on eBay for the Gearbox Locker signed by Henry Cole at our 2014 Show . All proceeds to SERV Suffolk & Cambridgeshire
- The lucky winner of the 1972 BSA A65L 650cc Lightning bike was S. Winlow of Ipswich.
We are pleased to announce that our Show will see the UK launch of the Bottpower bike by Retro Moto Engineering.
Check out their Facebook page for build progress/photos.
- We are pleased to announce that the excellent Two Brothers Racing Stunt Team will be at our 2014 Show.
- We have a list of confirmed Custom Traders, Traders & Autojumblers for the Show.
This will be updated as we have more people confirm.
- We can announce we have the band confirmed for this year's show. They are local five piece rock covers band called Lick and a Promise.
- We are proud to announce the handover of the new Firebike to Suffolk Fire & Rescue Service, which took place at the Suffolk Show on Wednesday 28th May 2014.
- CCMC @ the BMF Show pictures added.
- CCMC @ the 44th Ipswich to Felixstowe Vehicle Run pictures added.
- Presentation of the new SERV Bloodbike pictures added.
- Fun Run update:
Despite the forecast for loads of rain, we escaped quite lightly and around 90 bikes (including volunteer marshals) enjoyed the 38 mile ride to Lindsey Red Rose.
It was a first for CCMC starting at the Cameo Hotel (our accommodation partner) and the chance for a bacon roll, coffee, tea etc. to start the day off was a real added bonus.
Last minute changes to the route due to the Tour Of Britain, kept us on our toes, but it was all well worth it and the proceeds of the run went to the East Anglia Air Ambulance.
The staff at the red Rose were very accommodating and the Red Poll Burgers very tasty. Thanks to all the team there.
Having trialled the new start point with great success and helping to keep cost down, this will now become the regular meeting place for future CCMC runs and the next one on the 31st August should prove to be bigger and better.
We hope to spread the word for the next run on the 31st August and you can turn up early for a chat, drink and food.
- We have launched a new online advance eTicket sales process for the 2014 Show saving £2 over the on the day price.
SFRS are at this years Suffolk Show and we are pleased to introduce you all to our new fire bike. pic.twitter.com/OmbU9xz0nT— Suffolk Fire&Rescue (@SuffolkFire) May 28, 2014
- We have launched a new online Show Bike registration process for the 2014 Show.
- The Trader & Auto Jumble pitch application forms are available for download. (Apologies for the delay in making them available this year).
- We can confirm we have Henry Cole of ITV's Motorcycle Show & The Travel Channels World's Greatest Motorcycle Rides as our Special Guest at the 2014 Show.
- Don't forget our fun run on Sunday 11th May 2014, meet at The Cameo Hotel at 9:30am for an 11am start.
Please note the new start location.
- St Elizabeth Hospice cheque presentation pictures added.
- A tentative date set for the first fun run of the year is set for Sunday 11th May 2014, destination to be confirmed very soon.
- The 2014 draw prize bike has been chosen. A 1972 BSA Lightning.